BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

whoaaa--- (^0^)

well that's me in the grey T-shirt ^^

whooo hooo,..

such a blissful & experiencing day(evening) for me ,...know what guys,..I just have the most memorable evening,..
I just had so much fun with the students from SK. Labian Lahad Datu..the moment I heard that our class will handle the welcoming ceremony,.. I was freak out....wondering what will they look like,..how do they behave etc etc etc~~~when they arrived,it was such an honor for me that they greet us with the warmest greeting ever,.... ^^ tq,love u all...listened to every word that we told them and gave respect to us ^_^ ,and the best part was ,they called us a teacher ^.^
I am so ready to be a teacher ,......yeah baby :P

                                                         

my buddy Marcel's ^^


^^
debbie ^^
^^

1 comments:

PaPat Bloggie ^^ said...

its hairil here actually..
few things i would like to express...
first,dont u know how kids looks like, how they behave like???hehehe..
secondly,u should be ready..y need to feel worried of some uncertain things..only some kids rite..
third,if u r ready to be a teacher,then u must and must be ready to be sent to a rural area somewhere in sabah or somewhere in sarawak..hahahaha..tongod will suit u the best..wakakakakak..
lastly, despite all those stuff i said above, i admit tat u have done a great job..well done jojo..keep it up..(wondered if i can do the job well as u do)
tats from from me jojo..hope to see u soon..no offense ya..otherwise...........