BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

fly high...

yesterday morning,.our lecturer's Madam Nora ^^ gave us an activity...hahaha,..of course it's fun :P...it's about writing a +ve comment bout ur fren(^^.) hmm,...they called it disbanding activity...

hehehe~~& I'm so happy when I read what my fren wrote bout me ^^
  • he is a good friend!no one is like him..proud to have him as friend
  • fun
  • one of my besties here
  • funny person
  • dare to stand
  • virgin & sexy
  • kind-hearted person
  • good leadership & cheerful
  • good looking & good boyz!!
  • kind hearted
  • responsible,helpful,likes to joke
  • always enjoy and funny person
  • have nice smile
  • not naughty
  • reliable
  • cool guy
  • who says not naughty,he is very naughty,adorable,I like you,reliable & cool
  • cheerful friend
  • nice teamwork
  • dedicated in work
  • best person
  • my true friend love u

thanks ... ^^
appreciate it ^^

0 comments: